1 can pear halves
Selection of foods such as toasted almonds, raisins, strawberries, blueberries
Squirt can of whipped cream, optional
1. Open the can of pears with a can opener.
2. Place the pear halves into the strainer to drain over the sink.
3. Arrange the lettuce leaves on a plate.
4. Place the pear halves, rounded side up, on the lettuce leaves.
5. Use the remaining ingredients to add features to each pear to make it into a bunny.
6. If desired, just before serving, squirt a whipped cream tail on each bunny