1 cup pancake mix
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 cup milk
1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
1 pkg. (16 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Wieners
2/3 cup grape jelly
1/3 cup crunchy peanut butter
Total time: 15 min
1. Mix pancake mix, egg and milk.
2. Add 1/2 cup peanut butter; mix well.
3. Ladle batter onto hot griddle, making 10 large pancakes by spreading batter with spatula until each pancake is about 5 inches in diameter. Cook according to package directions.
4. Heat wieners as directed on package.
5. Mix jelly and 1/3 cup peanut butter.
6. Spread about 2 Tbsp. jelly mixture onto each pancake; top with wiener. Roll up.