3 small to medium zucchini, parboiled
3/4 cup finely chopped mushrooms
1/4 cup chopped onion
1/4 cup chopped celery
2 Tbsp. margarine or butter, divided
1/2 cup NABISCO CREAM OF WHEAT Cereal
2/3 cup lower sodium no fat chicken broth
1/2 tsp. dried thyme leaves
1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
1/4 tsp. ground sage
1/4 cup cholesterol-free egg product
1/4 cup chopped pimientos
Total time: 50 min
1. Cut zucchini in half lengthwise; scoop out center, leaving 1/4-inch thick shell. Chop pulp; set aside. Place zucchini shells in 12 x 8-inch baking dish.
2. Cook zucchini pulp, mushrooms, onion and celery in 1 Tbsp. margarine until tender; remove from skillet.
3. Melt remaining margarine in skillet; stir in cereal and cook until lightly toasted. Stir broth, prepared vegetables and seasonings into cereal mixture; cover.
4. Cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in egg product and pimientos. Spoon into zucchini shells.
5. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.