500 grams ground beef
2 egg yolks
100 ml cream
100 grams finely chopped onions
150 ml finely chopped pickled red beets
50-100 ml liquid from the pickled beets
2 tbsp finely chopped capers
butter for frying
1. Mix ground beef, egg yolks, and cream in a bowl. Add salt and pepper. Add enough liquid from pickled beets to produce a dough-like mixture.
2. Sautee the chopped oinion until translucent. It must not, however, turm brownish. Add the onion to the beef mixture.
3. Gently stir in pickled beets and capers. Add 100-150 grams boiled and mashed potatoes.
4. Shape into four round patties, about the same size as a BigMac.
5. Melt some butter in a frying pan. Fry the beef patties at moderate/low heat for 3-5 minutes. It is important that they remain rosy inside, otherwise they will be too dry.