1 kg chicken cut into serving pieces
250 gm fresh mushrooms, sliced
1 green capsicum, sliced
1 medium onion, chopped
4 teaspoons cornflour
2 chicken stock cubes
225 gm canned tomatoes
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat large browning dish for five minutes.
2. Place chicken pieces into the preheated dish, skin side down. Cover with paper towelling and cook on High for five minutes. Turn chicken pieces over and cook a further five minutes. Drain chicken pieces.
3. Place mushrooms, capsicum and onion into browning dish and cook on High for threee minutes.
4. Blend cornflour with small quantity of water, add to the browning dish with crumpled stock cubes,tomatoes and tomato liquid. Season with salt and pepper. Return chicken pieces to the dish and stir well.
5. Cover with lid and cook on High for 20 minutes. Stir once during cooking.
6. Sprinkle with choppped parsley.