pista - 100 gms (soak them in water for about 1 hour)
almond - 50 (soak them in water for 2 hours)
saffron - a pinch
sugar - 50 gms
milk - 3 cups
1. Take a pan and heat the milk, let the 3 cups simmer in very low heat, let it simmer until the milk becomes 1 1/2 cup.
2. Grind the almonds, along with the pista, and the saffron until they form a smooth paste.
3. Add the ground paste to the milk and then stir them well.
4. Let the milk come to a boil for about twice.
5. And remove them from the stove, and when the milk comes to room temprature.
6. Place them in the refrigrator. Serve them cold.