500 g (1 lb) glass noodles
500 ml (16 fl oz) chicken soup stock
2 tb oyster sauce
5 tb soy sauce
1/2 ts sugar
1/2 tb sesame oil
60 g (2 oz) bacon
250 g (8 oz) prawns, peeled
1 clove garlic
1 ts butter
1 coriander stalk
1. Soak glass noodles in warm water for ten minutes and drain. Cut glass noodles with a pair of scissors into small pieces (this way they are easier to mix with other ingredients later).
2. Bring to boil chicken soup stock, oyster sauce, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, sesame oil and sugar.
3. Dice bacon. Chop coriander and garlic.
4. Fry bacon in a big pot. Add prawns, garlic and pepper and stir.
5. Add noodles and butter and the rest of the soy sauce. Add chicken soup stock.
6. Bring to boil for five minutes.