2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 teaspoon minced ginger
2 teaspoons hot bean paste
2 cups chicken stock
1/2 teaspoon salt
6 ounces minced pork
2 3/4 tablespoons minced green onion
1 teaspoon sugar
3 ounces bean thread noodles
1. Soften bean thread noodles in warm water; drain, and cut into long sections.
2. Heat oil in a wok. Stir-fry pork until cooked.
3. Add 2 tablespoons minced green onions, hot bean paste, and minced ginger to wok. Cook until fragrant.
4. Add stock, soy sauce, sugar, salt, and bean threads to wok.
5. Turn the heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Garnish with remaining minced green onions and sesame oil. Serve hot.