3 oz of fish cake (oden)
2 oz of daicon (moo)
1 root of green onion
2 cups of water (2 servings)
4 inch dashima sheet (sea kelp)
2 cloves of garlic
1 tsp of salt
1/2 tsp of soy sauce
1. Make stock (boil everything in a pot for about 15 minutes with cover, and pour through a sifter.
2. Cut fish cake into desired size.
3. Cut daicon into 1/4 inch thick pieces. Chop green onion.
4. Put sesame seed, chopped garlic, and salt.
5. Boil soup stock for 5 minuets, then add daicon and fish cake. Boil until daicon is cooked. (about 5 minuets)
6. Add green onion and serve.