12 oz of glass noodle (Dang Myun) for 4 servings
4 oz of beef
5 shitake mushroom
spinach (a bunch)
5 Tbs of oil
sesame seed oil
Seasoning: 2 Tbs of soy sauce, 1 Tbs of sugar, 1 Tbs of garlic, 1 Tbs of sesame seed oil, 1 Tbs of chopped green onion, ground black pepper
1. In hot tap water soak glass noodle for about thirty minutes.
2. Soak shitake mushroom in water for 15 minutes and cut off stem. Cut mushroom into thin strips. Cut beef into thin strips.
3. Mix all the ingredients for seasoning and marinate beef and mushroom in a same bowl.
4. Meanwhile, cut carrot and onion into thin strips.
5. In a boiling water, cook spinach for about two minutes. Cool spinach in running water, and squeeze water out. Season with salt and sesame seed oil.
6. Whip egg, mixing yolk and whites. Add a little salt, and make thin and round egg fry on a skillet. Cut into thin strips. (If you want, you can separate egg whites and yolks to add more colors.)
7. In a deep and large pan, start cooking beef and mushroom with oil. When beef is cooked, add carrot, onion, spinach and noodle.
8. Stir-fry for until vegetables and cooked. Add egg strips and mix. Add a little bit of sesame seed oil before turn off the heat.
9. On a dish, place mixture with noodle, and sprinkle sesame seeds on top as a final touch.