8 lamb chops for grilling
2 tbsp chopped fresh mint leaves
3 tbsp sherry vinegar
1 tbsp brown sugar
3 tbsp cooking oil
Salt and pepper
1. In a small sauce pan, mix together the sherry vinegar, chopped mint leaves, brown sugar, and pepper (to taste). Heat until simmering, then set aside.
2. Add the oil, then coat the lamb chops in the mixture.
3. Grill lamb chops until medium, basting both sides with the mint marinade. Season with pepper just before removing from the grill.
4. Sprinkle some chopped mint leaves over the lamb chops just before serving.
5. This dish goes well with baked potatoes and sour cream and chives.