2 tsp vegetable oil
4 each chicken breasts, boneless
2 each pears, unpeeled and each cut into 8 wedges
2 cup chicken broth
6 tbsp balsamic vinegar
4 tsp cornstarch
3 tsp sugar
1/2 cup raisins
1. Heat 1 tsp vegetable oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add chicken breasts and cook 8-10 minutes, turning once until juices run clear when sticking with fork. Remove chicken to plate.
3. In same skillet, add remaining 1 ts vegetable oil and cook pear wedges until lightly browned and tender.
4. In small bowl, mix chicken broth, balsamic vinegar, cornstarch and sugar until blended.
5. Add chicken-broth mixture to skillet with pears and raisins (or any other preferred dried fruit) and bring to boiling; boil one minute, stirring constantly.
6. Return chicken breasts to skillet and heat through. Serve with pasta with vegetables.