5 tbsp fresh lemon juice
2 tbsp Dijon mustard
1/3 cup plus 2 tbsp olive oil
2 1/2-ounce packages fresh basil leaves, chopped
1 1/2 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled, deveined
1 pound gnocchi pasta or orecchiette pasta
4 zucchini, halved lengthwise
Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1. Grilled zucchini adds extra flavor and texture to this light and pretty main course.
2. Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat) or preheat broiler. Combine 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice and Dijon mustard small bowl. Gradually mix in 1/3 cup olive oil. Mix in chopped fresh basil. Place shrimp in medium bowl. Drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite, stirring occasionally.
4. Meanwhile, brush zucchini on both sides with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Grill until charred, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to plate. Add shrimp to grill and cook until just cooked through, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to large bowl. Cut zucchini crosswise into 1-inch pieces and add to shrimp.
5. Drain pasta well. Add to bowl with shrimp and zucchini. Add basil vinaigrette and toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper. (Can be prepared up to 1 hour ahead. Let stand at room temperature.) Serve pasta warm or at room temperature, passing grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.