3 tbsp margarine
1/3 cup sugar
1 lrg egg
3/4 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
24 oz Cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup sugar
3 tbsp unbleached all-purpose flour
3 lrg eggs
1 can (16-oz) peach halves, drained, pureed
1/4 cup almond flavored liqueur
1. Combine margarine and sugar until light and fluffy. Blend in egg. Add flour; mix well. Spread dough onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake at 450 degrees F., 10 minutes. Combine cream cheese, sugar and flour; mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
2. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Add peaches and liqueur; mix well. Pour over crust. Bake at 450 degrees F., 10 minutes.
3. Reduce oven temperature to 250 degrees F.; continue baking 65 minutes.
4. Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan. Chill.
5. Garnish with additional peach slices and sliced almonds, if desired.