300 g (10 oz) rice noodles
400 g (13 oz) chicken fillets
1 tb oil
1 tb soy sauce
500 g (1 lb) broccoli
3 tb oil
3 tb fish sauce
3 tb sweet soy sauce
1,5 tb sugar
1. Slice chicken and marinade with oil and soy sauce.
2. In a pot bring water to boil and cook rice noodles for five minutes. Drain noodles and wash with cold water.
3. Cut broccoli into bite-size pieces and stew in a pot with some salt water. Take out of the water and set aside.
4. Heat oil in a wok or a pan. Add chicken and stir-fry. Push chicken to one side and quickly add beaten eggs. Once they begin to set, gently scramble them. Stir chicken and eggs.
5. Add broccolli and stir-fry.
6. Add noodles, fish sauce, soy sauce and sugar and stir well.