300 g (10 oz) chicken fillets
2 spring onions
300 g (10 oz) rice
2 tb oil
2 tb fish sauce
2 tb soy sauce
1 ts sugar
1. In a pot bring water to boil and add rice. Cook for ten minutes and pour off water. Let rice cool down.
2. Slice chicken, dice onions and tomotoes, cut spring onions into 2 cm long pieces.
3. Heat oil in a wok or a pan and add chicken. Stir-fry chicken until tender.
4. Add onions and continue to stir-fry. Add tomatoes and spring onions and stir-fry for one more minute.
5. Stir in rice and heat.
6. Season with fish sauce, soy sauce and sugar.