250 g flour
6 g salt
35 g sugar
15 g fresh yeast
2 to 3 eggs
125 g butter
1. Dissolve the yeast into three times its volume of warm milk. Pour into the mixing bowl. Add the sifted flour, salt, sugar. Combine with half of the eggs. Mix with a wooden spatula.
2. Beat at low speed for 5 minutes with the hand mixer`s hook. Add the leftover eggs. Don`t beat to much after the eggs have been absorbed by the dough.
3. Combine quickly the butter, which must be as soft as the dough. As soon as the butter is mixed, stop blending. Empty in a bowl. Cover and leave to rise at 25 - 30 C for 1 hour.
4. Tear the dough again and chill for one hour. Let it push again 1 h 30 and break again. Chill for 1 hour.
5. Put in a buttered brioche pan. Leave to push again for 1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours. Glaze gently with beaten egg yolk. Bake in a warm oven at 180 C or 356 F.
6. The brioche rises a little more and gets a nice golden crust. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. When finished, unmorld on a rack and leave to cool.