400 g (13 oz) fish fillets
1 tb starchflour
2 tb soy sauce
1 large onion
2 tb oil
1 tb white vinegar
1 tb fish sauce
1 tb sugar
1 tb ketchup
1. Wash fish, pat dry, and cut into 2 x 2 cm pieces.
2. Mix fish with starchflour, soy sauce and pepper and set aside.
3. Cut onions into rings, cut tomatoes into bite size pieces.
4. Heat oil in a wok or a pan and add fish. Fry fish for 3-5 minutes, take out of the wok and set aside.
5. In the wok stir-fry onion and add tomatoes. Add fish and stir well.
6. Add white vinegar, fish sauce, sugar and ketchup and heat.