250 g pie or sweet dough
400 g dark chocolate
125 g sugar
300 g whipping cream
Time: 1 hr 5 min
1. Bring the whipping cream to a boiling point.
2. Whisk the eggs with the sugar until pale and thick. Add the warm cream, whisking, and then the ground chocolate, who will melt slowly in the warm mix. Blend well to obtain a homogeneous mix.
3. Ease the pie dough or sweet dough into a pie pan. Bake blind.
4. Pour the chocolate mixture in the prebaked pie shell and bake in warm oven at 180 C or 356 F until the chocolate mixture is completely baked.
5. When finished, let it cool and remove from the pan.
6. When the pie is cold, prepare a ganache rim with a star-shaped icing bag.
7. To finish, sprinkle the surface of the pie with cocoa powder. Arrange and serve with custard.