3/4 cup salsa
2 Tbs. Dijon mustard
1 tube 8 oz. crescent rolls
1 cup shredded mozzarella
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar
1/3 cup chopped cilantro
1. Mix salsa and mustard.
2. Make four rectangles with the crescent rolls. (Each rectangle consists of two crescent triangles.)
3. Spread salsa mixture over each rectangle and bake at 350 degrees for ten minutes on non-stick cooking sheet with cooking spray.
4. Take out of oven and add mozzarella and sharp cheddar generously over each rectangle.
5. Put back in oven at 350 for another ten minutes.
6. Chop 1/3 cup of cilantro finely.
7. Take rectangles out of oven and add cilantro.
8. Cut into long strips and then into halves.