500 g (1 lb) fish fillets
1 red pepper
3 spring onions
1 tb oil
2 tb red curry paste
400 ml (13 fl oz) coconut milk
2 tb fish sauce
1 tb brown sugar
1. Cut fish into 2 cm square pieces.
2. Wash pepper, remove seeds and cut into pieces. Wash spring onions and cut into 1 cm long pieces.
3. Heat oil in a wok or a pan and add coconut milk. Add curry paste, fish sauce, sugar and lime juice and stir.
4. Add pepper and spring onions and continue to stir for one minute.
5. Reduce heat and add fish. Let simmer for five minutes.