3 tablespoons lemon juice
4 anchovy fillets, minced
grape leaves, as needed
4 sea bass fillets, 8 oz. each
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
2 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
3 tablespoons butter, softened
lemon slices to garnish
black pepper, freshly ground
8 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1. Combine oil, lemon juice, parsley, oregano, salt, and pepper in a shallow dish. Add fillets, and marinate 40 minutes, turning once.
2. In a food processor, blend anchovies and butter; spread mixture evenly over fillets.
3. Wrap fish: arrange 4 grape leaves in a square, overlapping slightly; place fillet on leaves and wrap, tucking the ends under. Repeat with the remaining fillets.
4. On an oiled grill, over a hot fire, arrange wrapped fillets. Grill approximately 5 minutes per side, until leaves are browned, fillets are firm, and a skewer inserted into the center of the fish comes out hot to the touch.
5. Remove fish from grill; unwrap fillets, and serve atop lentil pilaf, accompanied by spiced eggplant.