1/2 cup seashell pasta
1 cup tomato sauce
1/2 cup mushrooms, diced
1/4 cup crumbled firm silken tofu
1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Total time: 40 min
1. Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
3. In a medium bowl combine tomato sauce, mushrooms and tofu. Stir in cooked pasta. In a separate, small bowl combine mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
4. In a small casserole dish layer pasta mixture and cheeses.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until lightly browned.