6 1/2 ounces pizza crust powdered mix
1/2 cup hot water
5 tablespoons olive oil
8 ounces crumbled feta cheese
3 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
1/2 tablespoon butter
4 apples, cored and chopped
Total time: 35 min
1. In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine contents of the pizza dough package and 1/2 cup hot water. Stir vigorously, about 25 strokes. Set the bowl in a warm place (about 85 degrees F, or 35 degrees C) for 5 minutes. Turn dough onto floured board, divide the dough into 8 small sections. Knead the dough and shape it into rounds.
2. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
3. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the dough and fry until the dough is lightly browned, flipping once to brown on both sides. Once cooked place the circles on a cookie sheet. Lay the feta and thyme on top of the circles.
4. Bake the pizzas until the feta bubbles, about 10 to 12 minutes.
5. While the pizzas bake, in the previously used skillet, heat 1/2 tablespoon of butter or margarine and a few sprigs of thyme. Mix the apples into the skillet and cook until the apples are soft and golden. Lay the apples on top of the pizzas, and serve.