500 gms of chicken bones
1 tblspn oil
100 gms of boneless chicken
1/2 tspn of cumin seeds
1 ltr water
1 1/2 tblspn of refined flour (maida)
1 tblspn of chopped garlic
White pepper powder
1 tspn of butter
Salt to taste
1. Clean and wash chicken bones. Clean, wash and cut chicken into very small pieces (1/2 cm cubes). Put chicken bones in a pot and one litre of water, chopped garlic and cook till water is reduced to 600 ml. Strain and keep aside.
2. Stir fry chicken pieces in butter till tender and keep the stock aside.
3. Heat oil, add cumin seeds and refined flour, cook for a minute, stirring continuously. Then add the reduced chicken stock, chicken pieces, white pepper powder and salt.
4. Cook for some time and serve hot.
5. You may add half a cup of fresh cream just before serving to make it a little rich.