3 cups rice
3 cups water
1 tbsp sake (or white wine)
10cm (=4inch) kombu (if possible)
4 sheets seaweed lever
2 tuna cans
mayonnaise (as much as you want)
4 tbsps vinegar
2 tbsps sugar
1 tsp salt
1. Wash rice and drain water through a sieve and leave for 30 minutes.
2. Wipe kombu with a cloth.
3. Cook rice with water, sake (or wine), and kombu.
4. When rice is cooked, keep the lid on for 10 minutes, then put it in a shallow bowl that has been dampened with water. You do not need kombu any more.
5. Spinkle sause on the hot rice and mix well while fanning it to cool.
6. Mix tuna and mayonnaise.
7. Cut seaweed lever into 4 per sheet.
8. Put rice on a seaweed lever, and put tuna with mayonnaise on them. Then roll it.