1 Cornish hen
4 whole garlic cloves
10 cups of water
1 cup of rice
1 Tbs of salt
1. Wash rice and soak in water for more than 2 hours. Drain well.
2. Clean the hen and cut excessive fat.
3. In a big pot, place Cornish hen and whole cloves of garlic and let it simmer for two hours or until chicken flesh gets loosened.
4. Take out hen and tear flesh into thin pieces.
5. Meanwhile, put rice into the pot with chicken stock and boil until cooked well. Stir occasionally with wooden spatula.
6. Add Chicken flesh and put salt and pepper.