4 Tbs of Bean paste
4 Tbs of chopped garlic
4 Tbs of chopped onion
10 dried anchovies
1 chilly pepper
1 oz of ground beef
1 green onion
1/2 of zucchini
1 Tbs of red bean paste
sesame seed oil
1. In a pot, pour about 3 cups of water and boil with anchovies for about thirty minutes. Take out anchovies. Set aside anchovy water.
2. Cut tofu into 1 X 1 X 1/2 inch pieces, and cut deseeded chilly pepper into 1/2 thick pieces, diagonally.
3. Cut zucchini into half circle. 1/4 inch thick pieces and chop green onion.
4. In a pot, stir chopped onion and garlic with less than 1 tsp of sesame seed oil.
5. Add ground beef and bean paste and stir until beef is cooked.
6. Add anchovy water and boil.
7. Add chilly pepper, and red bean paste.
8. Add zucchini and boil for about five minutes. Add tofu and boil about two minutes. Then add green onion before serve.