beef (steak) 14 oz (4 servings)
8 Tbs of soy sauce
2 Tbs of sugar
1 Tbs of chopped garlic
1 tsp of sesame seed oil
1 tsp of sesame seed
ground black pepper
1Tbs of pear juice (optional)
1. Cut steak into 1/4 inch thin slab. Work with meat tenderizer. Cut into small enough pieces.
2. Put all the ingredients for Bulgogi sauce into a bowl and mix well.
3. Clean onion and cut into strips.
4. Into the bowl put meat and onion and mix well. Leave it for 1hour or more.
5. Stir fry meat on a frying pan (skillet).