glutinous rice - 500 g
mugwort - 50 g
honey - a little
1. Wash rice and soak them in water for 2-3 hours.
2. Boil mugwort in boiling water for 2 minutes.
3. Wash mugwort and drain water off, chop and pound them well.
4. Put glutinous rice and 3 to rice cake-maker.
5. When the machine turns to kneading rice cake, add honey to it little by little.
6. Mix soybean flour and sugar, spread them over a vat. Place 5 on the vat and sprinkle them with soybean flour, and stretch them with hand.
7. Cut them into a mouthful pieces 20 minutes after it becomes cool.