4 beef sparerib pieces
2 cups barbecue sauce
1. Cut spareribs into serving pieces.
2. Remove film covering the meat carefully.
3. Remove excess fat and membrane from the bone side.
4. With meaty side down, insert knife under bone and slice, leaving the end uncut. Open out flat.
5. Then slice the meat into half thickness, leaving the end uncut and open out flat.
6. Make a slit along the center of each bone. This eases the membrane when grilled and makes the meat apart easily.
7. Place spareribs Into a large bowl and pore marinade over. Rub and turn with fingers; let stand 15 minutes. Bake both sides on preheated grill.