3 cloves garlic
1/2 ts black pepper
1 ts salt
500 g (1 lb) minced meat
300 g (10 oz) canned pineapple pieces
1 red and 1 green pepper
3 tb fish sauce
2 tb rice vinegar
3 tb sugar
1 ts starchflour
10 tb oil
1. Chop garlic and mix with pepper and salt. Add garlic mixture to the minced beef and mix well.
2. Form meatballs with 2 cm diameter.
3. Drain pineapple pieces.
4. Dice pepper into bite-size pieces.
5. Mix fish sauce, rice vinegar, 5 tb water, sugar and starchflour.
6. Heat oil in a wok or a pan. Add meatballs and fry.
7. Stir in pineapple and pepper and stir-fry for one minute.
8. Add sauce mixture, bring to boil and simmer for two minutes.