1 teaspoon garlic, minced
2 tablespoons light soy sauce
2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
1 teaspoon ginger, minced
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
2 tablespoons peanut oil
2 cups sweet potatoes or pumpkin, diced large
1 green pepepr, medium, diced small
1 onion, medium, diced small
1/2 cup water
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1/4 cup scallions, minced
1. Soak noodles in very hot water, approximately 20 minutes or until tender.
2. Steam sweet potatoes for 5 minutes, set aside.
3. Preheat wok or deep skillet until very hot, add peanut oil and immediately follow with sweet potato, pepper, and onion. Sautй for 2 minutes.
4. Add water, soy sauces, sesame oil, sesame seeds, garlic, ginger, and sugar and continue to sautй over high heat for another 3 to 4 minutes until sauce starts to glaze sweet potatoes.
5. Add noodles and scallions; stir constantly for approximately 2 more minutes until noodles are warm.