1 tablespoon mirin (sweet rice wine)
2 cups cooked white rice
1/4 pound shrimp, peeled, de-veined and cooked
1/4 pound chicken, cooked
2 green onions, chopped
2 teaspoons salt
3 eggs, beaten
1. Dice cooked shrimp and chicken into small cubes.
2. Heat a wok on high heat. Add 2 tablespoons oil.
3. Add shrimp, chicken, pinch of salt, and mirin. Stir-fry contents for a minute, then remove contents to a bowl.
4. Heat the remaining oil and cook the beaten eggs.
5. Add the rice, green onions, salt and pepper to the wok. Stir rice constantly to keep grains separated.
6. Add the shrimp and chicken to the wok. Stir until all the contents are well mixed.