1 pinch Chili powder
Fine Sea Salt
2 1/2 cups yogurt
1/2 cucumber, chopped
1 teaspoon green chile, finely chopped
1 teaspoon mint, chopped
1 small onion, chopped
1 small tomato, chopped
1 slice cumin seeds
1. Heat skillet until hot. Toast cumin, coriander, and peppercorns until dark and aromatic.
2. Pound in a mortar and pestle or process in a spice grinder or mini food processor; reserve.
3. Whisk yogurt and salt in a bowl.
4. Add cucumber, chile, mint, onion, and tomato and mix well.
5. Pour into a serving dish and sprinkle with chili powder and the reserved pounded spices.
6. Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.