1/4 kg minced veal
1/4 kg minced porc
2 slices of bread
salt, pepper, nutmeg
30 gr. butter
1. Soak 2 slices of bread without the crusts in milk.
2. When the bread is soaked, let it leak out a while to remove superfluous water.
3. Mix the minced porc and minced veal with the soaked bread, the yolk, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
4. Fashion the meat to an oblong ball.
5. Let brown 30 gr. butter in a fire-resisting dish in the oven.
6. When the butter is brown, put the meatball in it.
7. Let bake at moderate temperature while drenching the meat from time to time whit the melted butter.
8. Cut the meat into slices of approx. 4 mm.
For the sauce:
Let boil Black-Cherries in a pot adding some Maizena to bind the sauce.