2 cans sweetcorn
1 kg. langoustines (or big prawns)
1/2 ripe melon
4 ripe peaches
handful of shelled walnuts
1 litre mayonnaise made with Amontillado
1 small glass of cream
1. Wash the sweetcorn under the cold tap and drain.
2. Cook and remove the langoustines from their shelles.
3. Cut the melon into small cubes.
4. Skin the peaches and cut them into similar cubes.
5. Make a good mayonnaise with Amontillado.
6. Put the sweetcorn into a large salad bowl and add the cut up langoustines, reserving a few for decoration.
7. Add the cut up fruit.
8. Stir together the mayonnaise, the cream and the finely chopped shallots, and use half of this to cover the ingredients in the salad bowl.
9. Transfer to a servin bowl.
10. Cover with the rest of the sauce and decorate with the langoustines in the sahpe of a crown, the nuts and ground parsley.
11. Leave in the refrigherator for two hours. Serve very cold.