4 tbsp cream cheese
2 tbsp honey
1 tbsp cocoa powder
1/2 cup apple juice
1 tsp cinnamon
a pinch of nutmeg
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut off about 1 inch of top end of 4 Rome apples.
3. Core the apples.
4. In a bowl, mix 4 Tablespoons cream cheese, 2 Tablespoons honey, and 1 Tablespoon cocoa powder.
5. Fill the inside of the apples with cream cheese mixture.
6. Place the apples in a small baking dish. Combine 1/2 cup apple juice, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and a pinch of nutmeg. Drizzle this mixture over the apples, and bake for 10-12 minutes.