3 eggs, separated
3 tablespoons milk
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 cup sliced strawberries
1 tablespoon orange juice
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1. Beat egg whites until stiff.
2. Mix together egg yolks and milk.
3. Fold 1 tablespoon egg white into yolk mixture, gently fold through remaining whites.
4. Very lightly grease a 23 cm pie dish. Pour in mixture and cook elevated on MEDIUM (50% power) for 3 minutes. Rotate then cook for a further 2 minutes on MEDIUM (50% power).
5. Place filling over half of omelette, carefully fold in half, sprinkle with cinnamon and slide onto a serving plate.
Alternately preheat a 21 cm browning dish on HIGH (100% power) for 4 minutes. Add 1 teaspoon butter, swirl over base, pour in omelette and cook on HIGH (100% power) for 1 1/2 minutes.
Combine sliced strawberries, orange juice and brown sugar. Mix Well.