30 ml (2 tbsp) olive oil
200 ml carton creme fraiche
285 g jar mushroom antipasto, drained
45 ml (3 tbsp) freshly chopped flat leaf parsley
freshly ground black pepper
1. Slice each aubergine into thick slices lengthways.
2. Place the aubergine slices in a large colander and sprinkle generously with sea salt. Put a plate on top and put a weight on the plate. Leave to drain for about an hour, to get rid of all the bitter juices.
3. Wash the aubergine slices and pat dry with kitchen paper. Then place on the Grill Accessory, and brush with oil. Cook on Grill 1 for 13 mins., turning halfway until soft and evenly cooked with a golden skin.
4. Put the creme fraiche into a bowl, stir in the mushroom antipasto and cook on HIGH power for 2-3 mins. until it is just bubbling.
5. Arrange the aubergine on four plates. Pour over the hot sauce and sprinkle with chopped parsley and black pepper to taste.