4 sm acorn squash
8 T butter or margarine
8 T honey
16 oz whole-berry cranberry sauce
1. Wash and dry squash.
2. Place squash in Microwave Oven and heat, uncovered, 15 minutes or until they feel soft to the touch.
3. Let stand 5 minutes.
4. Cut in half and remove seeds.
5. Place cut-side-up in a shallow, heat-resistant, non-metallic baking dish.
6. Sprinkle with salt. Place 1 tablespoon of butter and 1 tablespoon of honey in each half.
7. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 4 minutes or uuntil butter has melted.
8. With a brush or spoon, spread honey-butter mixture over cut surfaces of squash
9. Place a spoonful of cranberry sauce in each squash half. If warmed cranberry sauce is desired, return filled squash halves to Microwave Oven for 6 minutes or until cranberry sauce is hot.