1 kg flour
40 g fresh yeast
100 g butter
2 dl water
20 g salt
40 g sugar
40 cl lukewarm milk
Time: 50 min
1. Dissolve the yeast in lukewarm milk.
2. Meanwhile, shape the flour into a fountain in a bowl and put the sugar and salt in the center.
3. Pour the milk yeast mix into the fountain. Knead the dough until homogeneous.
4. Let it rise at room temperature until the dough doubles in volume. Tear.
5. Mold in a bread pan with a buttered lid.
6. Let it grow again. When the dough reaches 3/4 of the pan, put the lid on and let it grow until the dough reaches the lid.
7. Put in a warm oven at 220 C or 428 F and turn the temperature down to 180 C or 356 F.
8. When baked, unmold and leave to cool on a rack.