225 g extra-firm tofu
2 tbsp dry sherry
4 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1 large clove garlic, minced
1 small summer squash, cubed
400 g cooked brown rice, cooled
100 g mange tout
1 red pepper, thinly sized
3 spring onions sliced (white and pale green parts only)
1. Cut tofu into small cubes. Mix together 1 tablespoon sherry and 1 tablespoon soy sauce and pour over tofu to marinate while you prepare vegetables.
2. Mix remaining 1 tablespoon sherry and 3 tablespoons soy sauce together and set aside.
3. Heat a wok over high heat and add oil. When oil is hot add drained tofu, garlic and ginger. Stir-fry for about a minute, then add squash.
4. After another minute add rice, mange tout and peppers. Stir-fry until rice is hot and vegetables are hot but still crisp, to 3 minutes.
5. Add soy sauce mixture and stir to coat evenly. Add springs onions and serve.