3/4 cup of olive or vegetable oil
1/4 cup of white wine vinegar
1 big tsp. of Dijon mustard
pinch of pepper and salt
3 small sweet peppers
2 tablespoons dill relish
1/2 tbsp. parsley
1/2 tbsp. chives
1/2 bundle of asparagus
1 or 2 medium tomatoes
1. In a bowl, whisk first five ingredients.
2. Add radishes, sweet peppers, relish, parsley and chives.
3. Place asparagus in glass dish after boiled and sauted.
4. Cover and let chill for atleast 4 hours or overnight.
5. To serve, arrange the lettuce on a serving platter; place asparagus and dressing on top of the lettuce.
6. Garnish with tomatoes.
7. Drizzle on dressing and serve.