2 tablespoons olive oil
2 potatoes, diced into 1cm chunks
2 bacon rashers, diced
3 tablespoons chopped parsley
A little butter
Salt and pepper to taste
Time: 25 min
1. Heat oil in heavy pan. Add potatoes and bacon.
2. Cook over a medium heat 5 - 7 minutes until potatoes are tender. Drain well on paper towel.
3. Lightly beat eggs in a large bowl. Add salt and pepper. Mix in the parsley. Tip the potato mixture into the eggs and mix well to combine.
4. Melt a little butter in a frypan, pour in the mixture and cook over a low heat until nearly set.
5. Place under a pre-heated grill and cook the top of the omelette until golden and set.