2 tablespoons vinegar
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon ground turmeric or curry powder
1 teaspoon rosemary or thyme leaves
Salt and freshly ground pepper
1 tablespoon caraway seeds
1. Cook the potatoes whole in a microwave or simmer in salted water until almost tender.
2. Drain and cool. Cut into 1cm slices.
3. Mix vinegar, olive oil, turmeric, rosemary, pepper and salt. Brush potato slices with the mixture.
4. Leave for 1 hour to absorb flavour.
5. Sprinkle each slice with a few caraway seeds and grill or barbeque until crisp, turning once.