2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
1 1/2 cups julienned carrots
1 cup sliced green onions
1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
3 garlic cloves, minced
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
3 cups milk
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
1 1/2 cups small-curd cottage cheese
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
12 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
1. In a skillet, saute the vegetables and garlic in oil until crisp-tender. Remove from the heat; set aside.
2. In a heavy saucepan, whisk the flour and milk until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Reduce heat; add 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Cook 1 minute longer or until cheese is melted. Remove from the heat; stir in spinach. Set 1 cup aside.
3. In a bowl, combine the cottage cheese, mozzarella and Swiss.
4. Spread 1/2 cup of the spinach mixture in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish. Layer with four noodles, half of the cheese mixture and vegetables and 3/4 cup spinach mixture. Repeat layers.
5. Top with remaining noodles, reserved spinach mixture and remaining Parmesan cheese. Cover and bake at 375 degrees F for 35 minutes. Uncover; bake 15 minutes longer or until bubbly. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting.