2 key lime slices
2 fluid ounces fresh key lime juice
4 fluid ounces tequila
2 fluid ounces Cointreau or other orange-flavored liqueur
1. Rim two margarita glasses with lime slices, then dip in salt to coat.
2. In a blender combine key lime juice, tequila, Contreau and 8 ice cubes (to start).
3. Place lid on blender and press button to crush ice.
4. Continue until smooth.
5. Take a wee taste, add sugar if needed and more ice if wanted.
6. Pour into prepared glasses, garnish with the lime slice and start the next batch.