24 ounces vegetable cocktail
1 teaspoon celery seeds
1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
1 lime, juiced,plus
1 lime, cut into wedges
1 lemon, juiced
3 tablespoons freshly grated horseradish, divided
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
hot pepper sauce
8 ounces vodka
4 celery ribs, with leaves
4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
1. In a large pitcher, combine the vegetable cocktail, celery seed, pepper, citrus juices, 2 Tbs grated horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce and stir well to combine.
2. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. Fill 4 glasses with ice.
4. Add 2 oz vodka to each and fill three-quarters full with the vegetable cocktail mix.
5. Sprinkle with the remaining horseradish, place 1 celery stalk in each glass, and squeeze a lime wedge over each glass before dropping the wedge into the glass.
6. Float a tsp of balsamic vinegar on the top of each drink and serve.