20 ready made frozen dumplings (pot stickers) for 4 servings
6 cups of water and either a can of beef broth or beef stock paste to make beef stock
1 Tbs of soy sauce for soup(kook ganjang)
1 chopped green onion
1 chopped chilly pepper
soy sauce with a drop of vinegar
1. Boil beef stock in a big pot.
2. Put salt and soy sauce for soup.
3. Put frozen dumplings (4-5 dumplings per person) and chopped green onions and chilly pepper when beef stock starts to boil.
4. Boil for about 3 to 4 minutes, and check if dumplings are floating.
5. Serve soup with soy sauce on the side (for dumplings).